Class Fees and Supplies
• The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
• Please come prepared for class. All supplies should be purchased in advance as items may be out of stock
on the day of class. Any class supplies purchased at Cotton Country are eligible for a 15% discount.
• Class attendees will also be given a 15% discount on any purchases made the day of your class.
• Patterns, books, and handouts cannot be shared or reproduced due to copyright laws and may not be
returned once purchased.
• If you cannot attend a class and we are able to fill your seat in that class we will issue you a full refund.
• If we are unable to fill your seat BUT we received your notice of cancellation at least 7 days prior to the
class date - you will receive a store credit for 75% of the value of the class.
• If we are unable to fill your seat AND we received your notice of cancellation less than 7 days prior to the
class date - you will NOT receive a refund OR a store credit.
• Cotton Country reserves the right to cancel classes/events for any reason. If this happens, you will be
refunded your full class fee.
• If you cannot attend due to adverse weather conditions we may issue a refund.
• The classroom opens 30 minutes before the start of class.
• Class attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the class/workshop to
set up their machines, etc., and should come prepared with all supplies listed on the class supply list.
• Please do not wear perfume or scented products to class due to allergies/sensitivities of others.
• Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate. If you need to use your cell phone, please leave the
classroom to do so.
• Classes, workshops and events are designed only for those registered.
• All drinks in the classroom must be in containers with tight fitting lids.
To get the most from your experience, the following suggestions are offered:
• Be familiar with your sewing machine; it is not the teacher’s responsibility to instruct you on how your
• Be sure your machine is in good working order; brush out the dust bunnies from the bobbin case and
insert a new needle. Remember the foot pedal and power cord!